Friday, October 23, 2009

Ok, I'm WAAAAYYY behind in my blogging now. It's not funny and I make no apologies. I have been kind of busy. Ok, not that busy, but kind of. I'm working on an on-line store and it is going much more slowly than I would like. I want to have the kind of store you can dance in.

My wife and I do a lot of store dancing. We find the produce aisle in the County Market in Punxsutawney most inviting. The music is good, and when the vegetable mister comes on it is like dancing in the rain forest. It's really nice. Sometimes people look at us funny, and one night some woman suggested that we get a room. I explained we already had a whole house, but it lacked vegetables, so we wanted to do our dancing there, thank you very much!

WalMart, on the other hand, just doesn't have that “Come inside and dance” kind of feel to it. Yes their prices on some things are good, but their vegetables just aren't as perky and the music is lousy. We have danced there, but it's just not the same. Give me County Market any day.

So that's what I'm trying to create, without the produce, or the mister, or any actual aisles at all, but still someplace where when you click yourself inside, you just want to get up and dance.

I'll keep you posted on how it's going

No comments:

Post a Comment