Thursday, July 14, 2011

An Open Letter to the President

Dear Mr. Obama,

With all due respect to the Office of President of the United States, you sir, are a liar. Every time I hear you speak, your words are filled with half-truths, demagoguery, and outright lies.

I believe you are aware of this, but my fear is that you may actually believe the things you say. When I heard about you saying yesterday not to “call your bluff” before storming out of the budget meeting like a child, it indicated to me that you ARE aware of your falsehoods.

This is my country sir. I believe in government of the people, for the people and by the people. It is increasingly obvious that you believe in government of Barrack Obama, for the friends of Barrack Obama, and by executive order. If you had any respect or love for the principals our great nation was founded upon, and any personal integrity, you would offer your resignation immediately, for the good of our country.

As your employer, along with 320 million others, I am asking for that resignation. At a time when we are in peril as great as we are, we need compitent leadership. Unfortunately, you have shown, during the entire term of your presidency, neither competence nor leadership. It makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment